Completely Customized Software to Enhance Your Organization
TechniServe is dedicated to providing quality software and services that responsively support our customers’ core business functions more cost effectively than our competitors.
TechniServe offers interactiive websites that can be customiized to include:
- Research & Statistics
- Meetings / Events
- Company Intranet
- Join and renew membership online
- Members only documents
- Searchable membership directory
Meetings & Events
- Search for meetings and events
- Online registration
- View other registrants
- Selected events added to personalized calendar
- View speakers and hand-outs
- Exhibitions / booth management
- Job seekers
- Post and update resume
- Search for jobs
- Post available positions
- Search resumes
- Privacy option for resumes and jobs
- Post industry related news
- Press releases
- White papers
- What's New Email highlights new content since the last email date
- Customizable content
- Choose to receive emails daily / weekly / monthly
- Great advertising opportunity
Various custom applications targeted to your industry, such as:
- Bookstore / product sales
- Products and services directory
- Request for proposal and bid management
- Government / legal issues
- Custom directories
Customizable Home Page
Members create their own homepage, customized with the information they want to see, laid out how they want to view it. Choose from a variety of options including: newsletters, calenders, job banks, etc.
- Meeting setup (including pricing, customized layout, sessions, speakers & exhibitors)
- Post copies of publications / periodical online
- Custom reports
- Ability to control access to administration programs
Hosting & Services
Ability to connect to client's existing customer management system.
TechniServe hosted sites are redundantly located in two separate locations; Washington DC, and Southfield, MI. If the primary location (Washington, DC) is experiencing problems serving a website, the TechniServe server irons redirect traffic to one the failover location (Southfield). In this way users should experience little or no site down time.
To learn more about The Property Manager and other TechniServe services to enhance your organization, call our offices today at 248.989.0100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more solutions, click here!