The Cemetery Manager - Comprehensive Cemetery Management Software
We now have the Heritage Preservation Services Demo available as well!
TechniServe offers a complete cemetery information and accounting system that utilizes our comprehensive facilities management and computerization package: The Cemetery Manager. Our goal is to work with you on the functional aspects of cemetery management as well as offer you the tools to operate your system.
The Cemetery Manager is a totally integrated system for cemetery management. Coupled with our assistance, The Cemetery Manager will serve as the core for your future. Working together we give you the ability to re-organize your staff for maximum productivity while giving your customers the highest rate of service.
Our system is designed to provide you with cost saving measures. Access to work order tracking and sales tools help defray costs and generate new business, ultimately allowing our services to pay for themselves. Using the system will also allow elimination of duplicate input and system monitored/controlled accountability for the handling of cash receipts.
The Cemetery Manager provides a complete set of tools to assist you with items such as:
- Laser check writing is a by-product of our invoice entry system with automatic updates to your general ledger accounts.
- Comprehensive contract entry program creates general ledger entries, accounts receivable, commission and over-ride computations and trust reports. This program offers the ability to enter directly from your remote locations with central office review and control.
- Burial / cremation order entry system creates burial orders, updates property availability, checks contract payment history, updates trusted items and creates a history file.
- Cash receipts are printed directly from the system for your customers with direct entry to the accounting system and deposit reports to assist your office staff with internal control.
Our facilities management package includes software and hardware support, with ongoing communication equipment maintenance, system monitoring, data archiving, etc.
In addition, we are available for consultation on issues facing your organization and offer recommendations for cost effectiveness. We work to ensure that your cemeteries operate with ease while maintaining control from your central location.
The Cemetery Manager's information and accounting software with comprehensive facilities management includes reasonable program changes and enhancements designed to meet your needs. Wherever possible, we will convert existing data and download to the new programs.
Specific modules of The Cemetery Manager with highlights are listed below:
- Five (5)-position account number
- Departmental breakdown within a company
- Prior year comparisons on both the balance sheet and income statement
- Budgeting sub-module for monthly or annual budgets
- Ability to export data to Lotus or Excel worksheets
- Automatic standard and reversing entries for monthly statement preparation
- Optional comment and memo fields
- Bank reconciliation program
- Five (5)-position vendor number
- Accounts payable history reports
- 1099 programs
- Ability to query vendors across companies
- Cash requirements reports
- Invoice detail
Sales / Accounts Receivable
- Sales and cash receipts input from remote locations
- Multi-level commission calculations
- All sales and commissions approved at central office
- Merchandise trust and perpetual care fund calculations and reports
- Funeral director / third party vendor billings
- Marketing profile created on entry
- Sales profiles created by client / contract
- Historical data files
Burial / Cremation Module
- Direct input of burial / cremation information
- Updates to trust items delivered
- Next of kin information
- Permit and permission tracking
- Interment / cremation work order forms
Marketing / Mailing Module
- Mailing list / labels based on statistical information
- Lead tracking
- Follow-up programs and tracking
- Mail / merge with popular word processors
- Sort options including city, zip code, products, etc.
Work Order Module
- Tracking of work order requests and completions
- Ability to monitor staffing needs and work performance
- Collection of sales information from people requesting work
- Reports by type of work requested
- Memo field for special notes, etc.
TechniServe continuously improves The Cemetery Manager software offering our clients the best products that take full advantage of technological developments without sacrificing quality and performance. Internet access to our software is currently available and an upgrade to graphical based entry screens is in progress. As the graphical based screens become available they are integrated for our customers' use. All of these enhancements are included in the monthly maintenance fee.
Our Cemetery Management Team has over 55 years of combined knowledge in cemetery software design, implementation and service. Our professional staff's experience includes: cemetery ownership and management, cemetery trusting and audit assistance, accounting and system development, and effecting organizational change.
To learn more about The Cemetery Manager and other TechniServe services to enhance your organization, call our offices today at (248) 989-0100 or email email@example.com.